NGC Registry News
Spring has arrived and it's brought many new things to the NGC Registry.
We have added some new Panda Registry Sets, and the 2014 Hall of Fame Baseball Commemorative coins may be added as soon as you have them graded.
We are working to create other exciting new sets for the year. Review the list below to see if there is a collecting option that interests you:
- Mint Sets 1999-Date: 2014 Mint Set
- Australia – Lunar: Lunar Coins, Gold $1000, 2010-Date, Mint State
- Australia - Bullion: Koala Silver $30, 1 Kilo, 2009-Date, Complete
- Australia - Bullion: Kookaburra Silver $30, 1 Kilo, 2009-Date, Mint State
- China - Panda: Gold 5 Ounce Panda, 1987-Date, Proof
- China - Panda: Silver 100Y (12 Ounce) Panda, 1988-1997, Proof
- China - Panda: Gold 12 Ounce Panda, 1984-1995, Proof
- China - Panda: Issuance of Gold Panda, 2012, Complete Proof
- Canada - Commemorative: Gold Five and Ten Dollars, 1912-1914, Bank Of Canada Hoard Only
- Guatemala: Silver 1/4 Real, 1894-1899, Circulation Issue
- Mexico: Silver Peso, 1869-1873, Circulation Issue
- Mexico: Silver Peso, 1898-1909, Circulation Issue
- Somalia: African Wildlife Series, 2004-Date, Silver and Gold, Complete
- South Africa - Union: 1959 Proof Set
- South Africa - Union: 1960 Proof Set
- South Africa - Republic: 1961 Proof Set
- South Africa - Republic: 1962 Proof Set
- South Africa - Republic: 1963 Proof Set
Start your collection now and you could be a participant in the 2014 NGC Registry Awards. Just take a look at the categories that interest you and start your own collection. If you're not familiar with the NGC Registry take some time to explore it and see the many collecting options that are available.
We have been busy adding the 2014 slots to the new sets. Do you own a coin that still needs a slot in the Registry? If so, please shoot us an email, and let us know. We are happy to add it for you.
If you don't see the set categories that interest you, drop us a note and let us know. Reach us by e-mail at registry@NGCcoin.com.We look forward to seeing your coin collection in the 2014 NGC Registry competition.