Packaging notes for safe shipment to PMG
Wondering what you can do to make sure your notes get safely to PMG for grading?
To ensure your submissions arrive safely at PMG we recommend that you follow these tips:
- Do not tape or staple sleeves.
- Do not bundle and tape notes together.
- Do not tape notes to cardboard.
- Make sure notes are secured in either a box or envelope, so that there is no room for them to move around potentially getting damaged.
- Do not tape submissions to the inside of the box or envelope.
- Please feel free to use bubble wrap or newspaper to protect notes in their mailing container.
- Be sure to label sleeves with the submission / invoice number and line item.
In addition to knowing your notes will arrive in the same condition as when they left your hands, if you follow these recommendations you can be sure that your notes will be graded and returned without any unexpected delays or fees.